Reports show that 71% of rising SMBs say they owe their survival through digitation during the pandemic.
But getting online is more than just launching your online channels, setting up your website, and being accessible on the world wide web. Going digital means being subject to its ever-dynamic ways.
Jumpstart the new year with ways to reinvent and improve your online brand. We’ve handpicked the best courses to help you start the new year with a bang.
Top 5 Courses to Help Grow Your Online Business This 2022
Creating Branded Websites
Face it – it’s hard to stay unique when hundreds of other brands sell the same things as you. The image you portray is what sets you apart.
This makes branding crucial to your profitability and business continuity. Know what it takes to have a stunning on-brand website. The Creating Branded Websites course provides insights on how to create brandable websites that foster customer loyalty and cater to impressive page experience at the same time.
- Establish SMART online goals for your website.
- Learn the different types of websites.
- Know the pages every website should have.
- Learn the importance of sitemaps.
- Get expert insights on web designs that provide a seamless user experience.
WordPress Crash Course
No doubt, creating websites sounds like a job description for the pros. As daunting as it seems, it doesn’t take an expert to launch your website. You just need an intuitive platform that’s easy to use and apt to your technical skill — like WordPress.
The WordPress Crash Course is the perfect pair for your branding courses. Take a tour of the WordPress platform and learn to leverage its tools and features in building powerful websites.
- Explore the different dashboard widgets.
- Learn how to install and customise website themes.
- Know how to add, edit, and organise website pages.
- Add, edit, and publish content with the Classic WordPress Editor.
- Learn all about WordPress user roles.
Online Marketing Guide for Small to Medium Business Owners
Sure, marketing online is a challenge for every business across all industries. But it’s an even steeper uphill for small businesses, particularly those who are new on the digital scene. They have to go up against industry giants that have combined years and resources at their disposal.
The Online Marketing for Small to Medium Business Owners course assures that you have a winning shot. Know what it takes to build a formidable online presence. Plus, learn the top three online marketing strategies you should be implementing right now.
- Understand how online marketing helps grow your brand.
- Learn the best steps to build a solid marketing plan.
- Walk through the different stages of the buyer’s journey.
- Know about the top online marketing tactics: SEO, Content Marketing, and Conversion Rate Optimisation.
A Quick-and-Easy Guide to SEO
Just when you think you already have a good grasp of how SEO works, another trend or update occurs — thwarting your supposed game plan. Brushing up your knowledge on technical SEO is the only way to keep your strategies in check.
Start the new year with a thorough refresher of the basics. The Quick-and-Easy Guide to SEO course touch bases on site speed, sitemap, and other key SEO optimisation factors to boost traffic, enhance user experience, and take your website all the way to the top of Google’s search engine results pages (SERPs).
- Learn why it’s crucial to practice technical SEO on your business website.
- Know all about search crawlers and how search engines work.
- Find out how sitemaps help optimise your website for Google.
- Learn 4 ways to boost your page speed (plus tools to use).
- Get insights on how to optimise your website for mobile.
Google Core Web Vitals: Optimise Your Website for Google’s Page Experience Update
The Core Web Vitals plays a vital part in Google’s latest page experience update last June. It urged everyone with an online presence to reexamine their strategies and prioritise user experience if they want to claim the top search results.
This Google Core Web Vitals course takes you on an in-depth dive into the core metrics that determine a website’s ranking on Google. Learn optimisation tips to keep your hard-earned spot on the SERPs.
- Explore the three Core Web Vitals: Largest Contentful Paint (LCP), First Input Delay (FID), and Cumulative Layout Shift (CLS).
- Find out ways to assess your website performance.
- Determine the factors that slow down your website.
Start the year learning
Unlock your online business’s potential to grow more this 2022. Here’s your head start! Sharpen your skills so you can work on taking your brand to the next level.
Enrol in an Online Academy course now to get FREE access to these courses and learn practical advice to boost your online presence.