The Customize My Account plugin allows you to customise your user's account page. With this plugin you can edit the default WooCommerce endpoints (dashboard, orders, downloads, etc.) and also create new endpoints to show custom content.
How To Customise the My Account Layout
In Menu position of the Style Options section, select the endpoint position of the menu to customise the My Account layout.You can choose to show it horizontally above the content or vertically to the left or right side of the page.
How To Edit the Default WooCommerce Endpoints
Follow the steps below to edit the default WooCommerce Endpoints:
- In the Manage Endpoints section, view the list of endpoints shown in your customers’ account. You can view all the default WooCommerce tabs (Orders, Downloads, etc.).
- Click the applicable toggle button to enable or disable specific endpoints.
For example, you can disable the DOWNLOADS endpoint if you don’t sell downloadable products in your shop.
- You can also use the drag-and-drop icon to arrange the order of the endpoints.
- Click the expand icon to open a specific endpoint to do either of the following:
- Customise the endpoint’s label.
- Add custom content (text, image, etc.) to the endpoint using the text editor.
- Click Save to save and apply changes.
How To Add Custom Endpoints
To add custom endpoints, follow these steps:
- In the Manage Endpoints section, click the Add endpoint button to create a new endpoint.
- Now, enter the endpoint label, slug, and custom content shown using the text editor.
- In the lower-right section, click Add Item.
This version of our plugin works like a charm, but the premium one is an even more powerful tool to increase sales and conversions. By upgrading to the premium version, you can do any of the following:
- Choose between 3 different menu styles: no borders, modern or simple.
- Customise the account color scheme.
- Create groups of nested endpoints.
- Add custom URL links.
- Upload custom icons to visually enhance the endpoints.
- Show endpoints only to specific user roles.
- Create custom banners to show as endpoint content.
- Add Google reCAPTCHA (v2) to the register form on My Account.
- Block specific email domains so users cannot create an account with those domains.
- Allow users to upload their own custom profile pictures.
These Premium Features are Coming Soon on Crazy Domains. To know more about this or if you want to purchase the premium version of this plugin, kindly visit the YITH website.
For further assistance, you may contact the Crazy Domains Support.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.